Brussels Sprout Recipe: Brussels sprouts used in the Brussels sprouts recipe are a family of cabbage classes. It is named after the city of Brussels, which is the capital of the country of Belgium. It is cultivated in American in Himachal and other hilly regions.
This recipe is from my mother. It may sound strange. But these are really good and very easy to make. I’ve been cheating. On Brussels sprouts.
After more than a decade of cooking this stellar if mis-maligned vegetable in what I thought was the one and only way to make it taste delicious, I’ve become hooked on an entirely new (and faster) preparation method: Sautéed Brussels Sprouts. The Brussels sprouts should be brown with a bit of black on the outside when done. Any leftovers can be reheated or even just eaten cold from the fridge.
How to cook a Brussels Sprout
I don’t know how, but they taste sweet and salty at the same time! Charred and crispy on the outside, lightly caramelized and meaty on the inside, and ready to serve faster than you can say “hustle!” these sautéed Brussels sprouts have become my new go-to quick and easy side dish.
When cooked properly, Brussels sprouts taste fantastic, even addictive. While Brussels sprouts can be bitter raw, cooking them at a high temperature ensures they have a rich, caramelized flavor, and a tender, satisfying (but not mushy!) texture.
Brussels sprouts contain adequate amounts of vitamins. Calcium, vitamin-A iron, and carbohydrates are found in plenty. Apart from this, other minerals are also found in plenty in this. Well-ripened Brussels sprouts quickly recover the inner injuries inflicted on children.
Full Recipe For Brussels Sprout
It is delicious to eat when cooked properly. It tastes sweet like this from the inside and some peppery from the outside. This is easy to make. By following this recipe, you can easily make it at home. So let’s learn the Brussels Sprouts recipe today. This recipe is from my mother. It may sound strange. But these are really good and very easy to make. I’ve been cheating. On Brussels sprouts.
After more than a decade of cooking this stellar if mis-maligned vegetable in what I thought was the one and only way to make it taste delicious, I’ve become hooked on an entirely new (and faster) preparation method: Sautéed Brussels Sprouts.
Necessary ingredients :
- 250 g Brussels Sprouts
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 2 teaspoons ground moong
- Salt, coriander leaves
Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- First, cut the Brussels sprouts into four.
- Put 1 vessel spoon oil on the gas and put it on the gas.
- After the oil is hot, add cumin and ginger garlic paste and fry till it becomes golden.
- After that add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, and cumin powder and mix.
- Once mixed, add Brussels sprouts and mix.
- After that add salt as per taste and mix it.
- Once mixed, add the powdered moong and mix and cook the Brussels sprouts on low heat for 7 to 8 minutes.
- After 7 to 8 minutes, add coriander leaves and mix and serve Brussels sprouts on a plate.
#roastbrusselssprots #Brussels Sprout Recipe #Brussels Sprout