Lets the she some Cheese Balls Recipe . I wanted to shoot this recipe for you guys from a long time and finally here it is, these turn out to be super delicious and the Tom Mayo dip just changes the whole game. Do try the recipe and let me know how did you like it.
I have also included how do you prep quick home made bread crumbs which are used in this recipe! Cheers!
Full written recipe of Cheese balls
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
- Serves: 2-3 people
Cheese Balls Recipe Ingredients:
- For bread crumbs
- Sandwich Bread slices 8-10 nos.
- Tom mayo sauce
- Mayonnaise 1/3rd cup
- Red chilli sauce 1 tbsp
- Ketchup 1 tbsp
Cheese Balls Recipe mixture
- Processed cheese 250 gm (grated)
- Paneer 150 gm (grated)
- Boiled potatoes 200 gm (grated)
- Green chillies 3-4 nos. (chopped)
- Fresh coriander 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder a pinch
- Maida 1 tbsp
- Bread crumbs 3 tbsp For slurry
- Cornstarch ½ cup
- Refined flour ½ cup
- Salt & pepper powder a pinch
- Water as required
- Oil for frying
Cheese Balls Recipe Method:
- For making homemade bread crumbs, set a pan on medium heat, toast the bread slices on both the sides until crisp and golden brown, once toasted nicely.
Remove it from the pan and keep over a grill or a cooling rack to cool down to room temperature, keeping hot bread over the plate may make the bread slice soggy as it cools down.
- Once the toasted bread is cooled to room temperature, add in a blending jar and grind to a fine powder, store in an airtight container and use accordingly, if storing for longer period time, store in the refrigerator.
- For tom mayo dip, add the ingredients of the dip and mix well, chill in the fridge until served.
- Add all the ingredients of cheese ball mixture in the mixing bowl, mix and knead it like a dough.
- Take a sufficient amount of mixture and shape into marble size balls.
- Make the slurry by, adding, cornstarch, refined flour, salt & pepper powder, mix well and add water gradually to make a smooth slurry.
- Dip the cheese balls in the slurry and coat well, further coat with the homemade breadcrumbs and rest the coated balls for 5-10 minutes to set.
- Set oil on medium heat for frying, fry the coated cheese balls in hot oil until crisp and golden brown, crispy cheese balls are ready, serve hot with tom mayo dip or any dip of your choice.
these turn out to be super delicious and the Tom Mayo dip just changes the whole game. Do try the recipe and let me know how did you like it. I have also included how do you prep quick home made bread crumbs which are used in this recipe! Cheers!