Do not forget to dry the chicken with our juicy oven-baked chicken breast recipe! Very tasty and crisp edges experienced before being baked in the oven until golden brown with mouthwatering!
Tender and full-flavored, our simple and easy to use baked chicken breast recipe baked skinless and boneless chicken breasts oven golden and caramelized while. For extra flavor, prepared mixes garlic butter through the pan juices drizzled the best sauce to serve your chicken! Juiciest Oven-Baked Chicken Breast Right Here!
For years I tried a lot of recipes and techniques for juicy cooked chicken breast. Each time a handful of fried chicken has to be chewed, just to dip in each of the minced mayonnaise. You usually like to eat as much as I do, so it is usually a completely heart-wrenching experience.
Easy, fast, and easy: enter our recipe. No awkward steps, no wrapping, tenting, LA, or marinating is needed. Just a nice tasting spice-rubbed our chicken all around and let your oven do all the work.
The best thing about this recipe is the pan juice that mixes through the seasonings to give you something extra to serve.
Chicken Breast Masala
All you need for this is a handful of spice ingredients: paprika (light, sweet, or smoky), brown sugar (or a brown sugar substitute for keto readers), parsley (or thyme), onion powder, garlic powder, Salt, and chili.
Adapted from our Cajun Butter Chicken Recipe Without Heat! Of course, you can add heat if you want!
A few weeks ago website, I asked if all of you were interested in a back-to-basics series about the best ways to bake protein in the oven (ie chicken, pork, steak, seafood, tofu, etc.) Can occur. And your answer? A brilliant yes, please. You have had a glut and question about requests and methods for cooking various proteins, as well as more than a few stories to tell about the not-so-perfect gone protein in the last few years. And hey boys, I’m listening.
My little kitchen has seen more than its share of cooked steak, completely dried out pork chops, glued to the salmon skin pan, and not even finished the year-then-crispy tofu. Which are never fun, especially since protein can be pricey and intended for special occasions. But hey, it’s all part of the courage to learn how to cook. And finally, I’ve been testing and my way to some basic methods for making an errored protein that has become super reliable, super tasty staples in my kitchen.
All these ingredients smoothen your chicken breast together, creating a balance between magic and perfect. While baking, the juicer also lets the brown sugar chicken sweat making our baked chicken breast! Mostly like our favorite Chili Lime Chicken.
When the chicken breasts cook
Large chicken breasts (7 oz or 200 g) take about 20-22 minutes to cook. Take medium-sized breasts (5 – 6oz or 150 – 180g) about 18-20 minutes. You also have the option to throw crispier edges over your brawl in the last 2 minutes!
Cooking them in high heat ensures crispy, caramelized edges while keeping your chicken super juicy on the inside. Once the chicken is golden and caramelized, it is cooked! Let it rest for 5 minutes to recirculate all of those natural juices through the meat.
Cooked Chicken Temperature
I do not know if your chicken is cooked through, use a meat thermometer. It should read 165 ° F (75 ° C) when inserted in the thickest part of the meat.
Juicy oven – baked chicken breast Recipe
The tender baked chicken breasts are so juicy and full-flavored! Forget dry chicken with our simple and easy-win recipe. Very tasty and crisp with mouthwatering edges seasoned before being baked in the oven until golden!
- PREPARATION TIME: 10 MINS
- COOKING TIME:16 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 26 MINS
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed — FOR KETO: use a brown sugar substitute
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- one teaspoon dried oregano, (or thyme, parsley, rosemary)
- One teaspoon salt, (use seasoned salt, Adobo, or chicken salt for extra flavor)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, (or 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper) — optional for a kick of heat
- 4 large chicken breasts (7oz | 200g each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°F | 220°C (standard ovens) or 390°F | 200°C (fan-forced or convection ovens).
- Using a meat mallet or rolling pin, pound each chicken breast to 0.8-inch | 2cm at the thickest part. Make sure your fillets are all the same thickness to ensure even cooking.
- Combine sugar, paprika, oregano, salt, powders, pepper, and chili (if using).
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil (or parchment/baking paper). Transfer chicken to the pan and toss chicken in the seasoning. Drizzle with the oil and rub seasoning all over to evenly coat.
- Bake chicken in preheated oven for 16-18 minutes, or until internal temperature is 165°F (75°C) using a meat thermometer. It should be golden with crisp edges.*
- Remove parchment paper. Broil (grill) on high heat during the last 2-3 minutes of cooking until golden and crisp.
- Remove pan from oven, transfer chicken to serving plates and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
While chicken is in the oven, melt butter in a small skillet. Sauté garlic until fragrant (30 seconds), and remove the pan from heat. Stir in parsley, then pour butter mixture into pan juices, stirring well to combine all of the flavors together.