Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe This cupcake can be made easily at home, within a few minutes. You can use a very small amount of chocolate ingredients in your kitchen. Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe Just mixes it in a big mug and bake it in the microwave.
Amazing Chocolate Mug Cake in Lockdown:
Easily create 5 easiest cake recipe during the lockdown At home
Lockdown Birthday And Anniversary:
As the country, Covid -19 is grappling with the pandemic’s second wave, many states are implementing lockdown curfew to reduce the rate of infection, resulting in several birthdays and went on Anniversary Celebration Baksit went.
As the country grapples with the second wave of the Covid-19 epidemic, many states are implementing lockdowns or curfews to reduce infection rates.
Many birthdays and anniversaries go on the celebrations backseat went.
The birthday seems incomplete without cutting the cake. Baking fresh cakes at home is a creative way to beat the blues. We can understand that there is a lockdown and many materials are barely available in the pantry.
Chocolate Mug Cake:
This cupcake can be made easily at home, within a few minutes. You can use a very small amount of chocolate ingredients in your kitchen. Just mix it in a big mug and bake it in the microwave.
Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe:
If you suddenly feel like eating your chocolate cake. Then you can make this instant ready-made chocolate mug cake and eat it anytime. You can prepare this chocolate mug cake in the microwave within just 5 minutes. This cake is very easy to make.
Chocolate Mug Cake Preparation time
- For how many people: 1
- Preparation Time: 05 minutes
- Cook time: 05 minutes
- Total time: 10 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Chocolate Mug Cake Ingredients
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4.5 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 tbsp cocoa powder
- A pinch of salt
- Few drops of vanilla essence
How to make chocolate mug cake
1. To avoid overflow in the microwave, use a large mug and break the egg in the mug.
2.Add oil and egg in it and whisk well and prepare a smooth batter.
3. Now add all the ingredients like maida, powdered sugar, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt, and a few drops of vanilla essence and mix it well with the help of a fork.
4. Now put your mug in the center of the microwave and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Microwave has a different cooking method.
6. Your chocolate mug cake will be ready within 10 minutes. Let it cool for a while and then serve.
Key Ingredients: Egg, Oil, Milk, Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder, Cocoa Powder, Salt, Vanilla Essence
Mug Cake Recipe (Official Video)