Ham And Cheese Sandwich Another way to make egg sandwiches, in which eggs can be cooked properly. A grilled Sandwich is to make egg muffins like McDonald’s. Grilled sandwiched to perfection. Ham And Cheese Sandwich Bread slices slathered with green chutney and ketchup, layered with cheese,
HAM AND CHEESE SANDWICH
Another way to make egg sandwiches, in which eggs can be cooked properly Grilled Sandwich, is to make egg muffins like McDonald’s. Non-eaters will surely like this sandwich, which you can enjoy by making breakfast on Sunday morning.
- For how many people: 1
- Preparation Time: 05 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Egg, Ham-Cheese Sandwich Ingredients
- 1 piece egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Smoked cheese or cheddar cheese
- 2 pieces ham
- Mustard sauce
- Bezel leaves or any microgreens
How to make Egg, Ham-Cheese Sandwich
1. Take a tray in which you make cupcakes and grease them well. Now break the egg into a mold. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
2. Preheat the oven for 15 minutes and place the tray in it. Bake it for about five to six minutes. You will see that the egg is fully prepared.
3. Then take it out of the oven and cut it into a medium-sized piece. Mix a little ham and cheese in it.
4. Heat it in the microwave for a few minutes, so that the cheese melts.
5. Then place it on toast and pour microgreens, mustard, and some balsamic vinegar (optional) on top, and serve.
Key Ingredients: Eggs, salt and pepper, smoked cheese or cheddar cheese, ham, mustard sauce, bezel leaves, or any microgreens.
GRILLED DAILY SANDWICH
Slices of vegetables sandwiched between green chutney slathered bread – grilled sandwiched to perfection. Bread slices slathered with green chutney and ketchup, layered with cheese, onions, tomatoes, cucumber, capsicum, and cheese are grilled to golden brown perfection. Something you can eat daily – as a light meal.
Prep Time: 11-15 minutes
Cook time: 11-15 minutes
Level Of Cooking: Easy
Ingredients for Grilled Daily Sandwich Recipe
- 8 Slices Brown Bead
- 4 (100 Gms) Panner Slices
- 1 Onion (Cut into round Slices)
- 1 Cucumber (Cut into round Slices)
- 2 Tomatoes (Cut into round Slices)
- 1 Green capsicum (Cut into round Slices)
- (To Taste) Salt
- 1 TSP Chaat Masala
- 4 Tbsps Green Mint And coriander chutney
- 4 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
Method Grilled Daily Sandwich Recipe
- Arrange Paneer, onion, cucumber, Tomato, Capsicum Slices on Four Bread Slices.
- Sprinkle Salt and Chaat masala, over them.
- Top with a cheese slice.
- Apply Green Chutney On Each of the remaining four Slices.
- Top It Tomato Ketchup. Place these Slices Over the Cheese Slices with the Chutnied side facing down. Press lightly.
- Place sandwich on the grill and grill till both sides are golden and have the grill marks.
- Serve hot
#grilledsandwich #bestgrilledsandwich #Cheese Grilled Sandwich