Mint Kiwi Lemonade Recipe : This is a great drink for hot summer, Mint Kiwi Lemonade recipe is a very refreshing drink that will have a very tangy taste of lemon and kiwi. Lemonade Recipe You can serve it by making it in just 15 minutes.
And when it comes to drinks (all time my favorite), I never compromise with its taste, then why you? Though, I have posted only one drink recipe Rose milk for Lemonade Recipe valentine week in last three months which does not mean I give it up.
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 05 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Mint Kiwi Lemonade Recipe Material
- 6 kiwi
- 4 lemons
- 2 cups of water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 8 mint sprigs
- Sparkling water
Method of making Mint Kiwi Lemonade
- Boil water and sugar together until it dissolves completely. Remove from heat and add mint to it and leave it for 10 minutes.
- So peel the kiwi and put it in the food processor and blend it. Take out this plop in a vessel. Remove lemon juice and pour this juice into the pot.
- Now take out the mint leaves from the syrup, pour it into the pot. Stir it lightly and keep it in the fridge to cool down so that all the flavors mix well together.
- To serve it, pour ice in a glass as you wish, put 2/3 of the Kiwi Lemonade, now add water to the glass.
Key Ingredients: Kiwi, lemon, water, sugar, mint, sparkling water.