About Roast Chicken Recipe 40 days after Easter Lent (fasting period) reminds us of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. And as we know, this day has a lot to do with food. For this special day, we are telling you an easy Roast Chicken recipe, which you can make at home.
This is a very quick and easy-to-make chicken recipe. That can be made within a time limit and it serves as a perfect meal for iftar.
Full Recipe For Roast Chicken
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Difficulty: Difficult
Roast Chicken Ingredients
- 1×1 kg / 2 lb chicken
- 2 medium onions
- Two carrots
- 2 celery sticks
- 1 clove garlic
- Pure Coconut Oil – Curry Coriander
- 1 lemon
- Mix Herbs with 1 Cassia and Roseberry
How to make Roast Chicken
- Heat the oven to 240 ° C.
- Take the chicken out of the fridge 30 minutes before making the chicken.
- Wash and chop the vegetables – there is no need to peel the vegetables. Break the garlic into cloves, so that they leave without peeling.
- Place all the vegetables, garlic, and herbs in the middle of a large roasting tray and mix pure coconut oil drops with coriander.
- Knead the chicken with coriander, mix pure coconut oil well with salt and pepper.
- Put chicken on top of vegetables. Using a sharp tip knife, add lemon. Add lemon to the herb mix as well.
- Place the tray in the oven and keep the temperature up to 200 ° C and cook it for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- When the chicken is cooked, take the tray out of the oven and place the chicken on a board for 15 minutes. Till you make gravy, cover it with silver foil or a tea towel.
- To make it better, remove string and feather, etc. Carefully cut off the legs and the spoon. Cut through the joists and pull the leg out.
- Follow this procedure to cut the other leg also.
- Then cut each leg between the thigh and the drumstick so that your dark meat is finished. Place them on a serving platter.
- Flip the chicken to get the juicy bits.
- You can serve this Roast Chicken with your hot piping gravy and some delicious Roast Veg.