Shilpa Shetty Yoga Often you may have realized that by changing exercise and eating habits, you lose weight, but it is difficult to reduce the stubborn fat around the belly.
Shilpa Shetty Yoga If you too are thinking of reducing belly fat by adopting the measures available on the internet, then it can also harm your health. Therefore, to reduce belly fat, it is better that you take the help of yoga. Read More :- Mint Kiwi Lemon Recipe Drink definitely use peppermint in summer, its amazing benefits will surprise you !
Shilpa Shetty yoga explained the right way to sail
Recently, Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty in which she was talking about how to do Boat pose yoga very easily. While sharing the video, Shilpa wrote, ‘If you are trying to do something good but are not able to achieve your goal then do not panic.
It takes a little while for good things to happen. Naukasana is the same for me. It may seem very easy to see, but this posture includes a part of your body from your neck to your thigh. Doing this helps in reducing belly fat, improves blood circulation and all the actions of the stomach are better. Read More :- Mint Lassi Recipe Healthy and So taste Drink
To do Loss, first lie down on your back.
- Now take a deep breath
- Lying, raise the shoulders and head up.
- Now raise the legs straight upwards.
- Your hands, feet and shoulders should be parallel to the 45 degree angle.
Now slowly exhaling, bring the head, hands and feet down to the previous position.
- Do this asana 2 to 3 times. While doing this asana, try to make your body like the V letter of English.
Benefits of boating
- Boat pose, ie naukasana, is a yoga posture that helps in reducing belly fat as well as weight loss and it also brings glow to the face.
- Loss helps in strengthening the abdominal muscles.
- Loss removes problems like constipation, also helps in improving digestion.
– With this posture, tightness can be brought in the loose skin.
(Note: Always consult a specialist or doctor before taking any remedy. http://juggernautpost.com/ does not claim responsibility for this information.)