My elder maternal uncle, mummy, and my aunt taught me the Bowl Cake importance of balance, confidence. kindness and so much more. Bowl Cake Every virtue I taught made me that woman today.
And allowed me to succeed as a businessman, a wife, and now a mother. I am eager to take all that I have learned and pass it on in harmony as she grows into the amazing woman I know she is going to be. In my family, Mother’s Day is always celebrated with a Sunday church service, followed by a family brunch. Aunts, sisters.
And cousins gather around the table to share a delicious spread with their children. Falls usually treat us by taking mothers out or trying to make the feast themselves. If the falls are so daring, I still always try to help a little bit (because they need it. This year is no exception.
Full Cake Recipe For STRAWBERRY PUNCH BOWL CAKE
Strawberry comes in a standard fruit, which people consider to be a matter of great pride. Its prices are slightly higher than all the fruits but if its taste and properties are seen then nothing is more. Everyone likes to eat strawberries, if a cake is made by adding other ingredients to it, it not only makes everyone happy and also gives you a new taste.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Servings: 12 servings
- Calories: 167kcal
Ingredients For The Cake:
- 1/2 Cream Cheese Pound Cake Recipe (halved)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- For the Berries
- 1-pint strawberries sliced
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or lime juice
- For the filling
- 2 cream cheese blocks 16 ounces total
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 4 tsp strawberry preserves melted
- For the Topping
- 1 1/2 cups whipped cream
- US Customary – Metric
Method For the Cake
- Once the cake has cooled to room temperature in the pan, cut the cake into cubes and set aside.
- For the Berries
- In a large bowl, add sliced strawberries, granulated sugar, and lemon or lime juice.
- Toss together and set aside until natural juices develop.
For the filling
- In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and the melted strawberry preserves; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until blended and smooth.
- Add food coloring if you desire it to be a pink color. Stir in a 1/2 cup of whipped cream. Set aside. To assemble.
- Add cubes of cake to the bottom of the large Pyrex deep baking dish and sprinkle with some of the orange juice.
Spread a layer of the filling next then add macerated strawberries then top with a whipped cream layer.
- Repeat the steps as much as possible until you reach the top of the dish then top with whipped cream and garnish with fresh strawberries then refrigerate until serving.
Notes :- Cake notes: Cake recipe should be halved and baked in an 8×8 ”pan and then baked for about 45-55 minutes or until baked through. After the cake has cooled then cut the cake into cubes.
Calories: 167kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 333mg | Potassium: 198mg | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 105IU | Vitamin C: 26.5mg | Calcium: 155mg | Iron: 0.6mg
#strawberrybowlcake #strawberrycake #cake