Eggless Vanilla Cake in Pressure Cooker: This vanilla cake is super easy and can be made using just a few ingredients and a pressure cooker. It has sweet but test and a mild moist texture that makes for any occasion.
Garnish it with buttercream and your favorite nuts. On hearing the name of vanilla cake.
it becomes mouth-watering, so why not make this delicious cake at home this time. Through this easy recipe, you can prepare vanilla cake in a pressure cooker very easily. If you have children at home, then they will also like this cake.
Eggless Vanilla Cake In Pressure Cooker Recipe
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 1 hour
- Total time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
Eggless Vanilla Cake In Pressure Cooker Recipe / Vanilla Cake Recipe: When you hear the name of vanilla cake, it gets mouth-watering, then why not make this delicious cake at home this time.
Through this easy recipe, you can prepare vanilla cake in a pressure cooker very easily. If you have children at home then they will love this cake too. Ingredients for making an eggless vanilla cake: To make an eggless cake, vanilla essence, baking powder, butter, castor sugar, and maida are needed. Eggless Vanilla Cake In Pressure Cooker How to serve: You can make this wonderful cake on Christmas or any other special occasion. You can serve it with ice cream.
Ingredients of Eggless Vanilla Cake in Pressure Cooker
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 ½ cup castor sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2×6 inch round or square cake tin
How to make eggless vanilla cake in a pressure cooker
1.Before filling the tin base, apply butter paper or grease it well. Sprinkle a little flour in it.
2. In a bowl, sieve the flour and baking powder using a sieve and mix well.
3. Add salt, sugar, butter, water, and vanilla essence to it and mix it well with a spoon.
4. Now add curd to it and whisk it well so that a smooth batter is prepared.
5. Do not be lumped in the battery in any way. Then pour the batter into two tins.
6. Heat the pressure cooker, heat the cooker on high heat for 3-4 minutes, then place a tin of cake in it.
7. Turn off the cooker without whistling. Reduce the flame and cook the cake for 30 minutes.
8. Repeat the same method to make the second cake.
Recipe Note: If you want to ice the cake, you can also do it.
You can also frost on the cake if you want. Keep in mind that until the cake is completely cooled, do not frost it, it will start melting the frosting.
You can also make eggless vanilla cake in the microwave.
Apart from this, you can also make eggless cupcakes for children.
Key Ingredients: Flour, Baking Powder, Butter, Castor Sugar, Water, Vanilla Essence, Salt.
- Calories: 632.5
- Phosphorous: 114.4mg
- Potassium: 136.5mg
Best Vanilla Cake Recipe (Official Video)